WW2 M1 Rifle AEG 0,5 Joule Well D69 Style USM1
D69 brand WELL style USM1.
Operation (propulsion mode).
- The replica is an AEG (Electric)
Features and equipment.
- The WW2 M1 Rifle AEG 0.5 Joule Well D69 Style USM1 has a reinforced ABS gearbox. p >
- ABS material to be resistant to all tests.
- Arming and hop-up system.
- Fire and safety selector.
< p> - Imitation wood stock.
- Magazine release button.
- Charger with a wheel to raise the balls.
- Weight: 1235gr
- Size: 920mm
Elements of the replica in polymer / Abs / or reinforced plastic.
< p> -Cannon.
- The butt.
- The grip.
- The body of the replica.
- The sights.
- The cocking lever.
- The fire selector.
- The barrel.
- The charger release button.
- The trigger.
- The charger.
The power of the replica.
- Joules: 0.5 joules
Battery and mains charger.
-Battery and charger Included in the box.
-Battery model 8,4V 7000Mah
-Charger type: 250 Mah
-Battery location: In the butt.
Available shooting modes.
- Step by step, a ball is fired each time the trigger is pressed.
- Automatic,the balls are fired in a burst as long as the finger remains on the trigger.
Aim Equipment .
- Front, fixed
- Rear, fixed
- Adjustable hop-up ideal for better shooting accuracy.
Picatinny rail for accessories. < / span>
Bead loader and compatibilities .
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: AEG type M1 charger
- Capacity: 110 balls
- The replica has a fixed imitation wood butt .
The D69 is a large, realistic electric airsoft ball replica.
It allows you to shoot in semi or burst thanks to a firing selector.
Note also the presence of a hop-up system allowing the adjustment of the firing trajectory.
The battery is inserted on the back of the ball gun in the butt.
The ultra complete pack of this ball replica includes a transport strap, a battery, a battery charger, as well as a charger.
A mechanically wound charger allowing the transport of 110 balls!
It develops a power of 0.5joule, so we recommend for this airsoft replica balls of 0.20gr .
This inexpensive electric replica of the famous USM1 s'addressed above all to the youngest and to beginners wishing to familiarize themselves inexpensively with electric models but also to the collector of replicas of the Second World War.